What is Sativa Cannabis?
Known as daytime weed, Sativa strains offer users an energetic, uplifting and stimulating experience. If you are after a fun time with lots of laughs and giggles, then this is the weed for you. Sativa plants often grow tall with long thin leaves, large cone-shaped fluffy buds and a long flowering period.
Common Benefits of Using Sativa Weed
- The biggest benefit of Sativa weed is that most of the time they induce increases in happiness and overall mood.
- Because of the uplifting and stimulating effects, Sativa strains are ideal for day time and afternoon use.
- Sativa cannabis is generally better for social situations that require interaction than Indica strains.
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical weed users commonly use Sativa weed to treat anxiety, depression and stress.
- Mental issues such as ADD/ADHD and PTSD are commonly treated using Sativa weed strains.
- Increases in appetite are another medical effect that can help those with eating disorders.
Possible Side Effects
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Anxiety and Paranoia
- Dizziness and Nausea
Types of Sativa Weed
Here are some of the most common Sativa strains in Canada:
Best Ways to Take Sativa Strains
- Smoke it in a joint
- Smoke it in a bong
- Smoke it in a pipe
- Vape it in a dry herb vaporizer
- Eat it in edibles
- It is not recommended to take Sativa strains before bedtime as it can prevent you from getting tired.
- For the “couch-lock” sensation, indica weed is more what you are looking for
- For a balance of both Sativa and Indica effects, hybrid strains are ideal
- For stronger effects, there are a wide variety of cannabis extracts available
- For non-smoking methods to take cannabis products, weed edibles are a great choice
Come shop with JustCannabis and browse our wide selection of Sativa cannabis. We regularly replenish our inventory to ensure fresh buds are put out to order. Come join our community and take advantage of our great deals and special promotions. Shop Just Cannabis, Canada’s cannabis store.