Buy CBD Online in Canada | Cannabidiol at its Finest
Medically Reviewed on Mar 5th, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy CBD products online in Canada at Just Cannabis and choose from some of the hottest brand-name cannabidiol around. Enjoy substantial savings on our extensive selection of CBD oils, tinctures, vapes, gummies, chocolates, capsules, and more!
Written By: Just Cannabis Staff
Updated On: March 5, 2021
Buy CBD Online in Canada With Confidence
At Just Cannabis, our premium-grade CBD products undergo a series of tests to ensure high-quality. We put our cannabidiol products through independent lab tests to ensure you are getting accurate and reliable products. Our massive CBD selection includes a range of CBD oil, Phoenix Tears, Capsules, Isolates, Distillates, Vapes, Gummies, Chocolates, Creams, and more!
You can find some of the hottest selling CBD brands in Canada. Our assortment includes our popular Boost CBD tinctures, chocolates, gummies and capsules. There are also top-rated CBD capsules from Array Bioceuticals, pre-filled CBD vape cartridges from Pharm 33 or Viridesco, and CBD oils from CBDYou, DailyCBD, and Mary’s. You can even find a selection of top-grade CBD topicals such as Cannalife Botanicals’ Healing Salve.
What is CBD?CBD is short for cannabidiol. It is a chemical compound found in cannabis that is referred to as a cannabinoid. The unique thing about CBD is that it is a non-psychoactive compound (i.e. it does not get users high). This is why the CBD Canada community is growing at such a rapid pace. CBD does help regulate how other cannabinoids (such as THC) interact with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). Basically, cannabidiol helps provide a balanced set of therapeutic effects of other cannabinoids.
Common Benefits of Using CBDCBD has been gaining in popularity in recent years, and for good reason. Cannabidiol users commonly report a wide range of benefits that CBD adds to their daily lives. The most obvious benefit is that CBD does not require users to get high and become intoxicated. CBD does not attach to the brain’s receptors and therefore does not induce the intoxicating effects normally associated with cannabis use. However, CBD is known to promote increases in mood, happiness, and overall well being. Cannabidiol is known to help provide a balanced set of effects and helps ensure no one effect becomes so intense that it gets uncomfortable. The good news is that CBD is believed to be relatively safe. In fact, a report from the World Health Organization describes CBD as a safe substance that has a low potential for harm. Below are some of the most common effects associated with CBD use:
Information for Medical Marijuana PatientsMedical marijuana patients like to take CBD because it helps balance out the effects of THC. However, there are many people who take only CBD and stay away from THC based products. The wide range of CBD users hints at the fact that there is such a wide array of uses for this wonder drug. The most common use of CBD is to treat anxiety and stress. CBD is perfect for such conditions because it can be taken throughout the day, and in nearly any scenario. Other common uses are for easing soreness, aches, pains, inflammation and muscle spasms. It is important to note that CBD is still in its early stages, so there is a lot of research that still needs to be done. However, one thing for sure is that CBD is being used by millions of people around the world and are reaping the rewards that come with cannabidiol use. Below are some of the most common medical uses of CBD:
|Muscle Spasms||Insomnia||Lack of Appetite|
Possible Side EffectsCBD has the reputation of being relatively safe. In fact, reports of serious negative effects are very rare and typically unheard of. Most of the side effects are minor in scale and are short-lived. Just make sure you buy CBD online in Canada and choose a reliable cannabis store. The most common side effects include dry mouth, red eyes, restlessness, and fatigue. However, there are some medications that interact with CBD in unpredictable ways, so it is advised to check in with a doctor if on any other drugs. Below are some of the most common negative effects associated with CBD use.
|Dry Mouth||Red Eyes||Anxiousness|
|Rapid Heart Rate||Increased Heart Rate||Low Blood Pressure|
|Restlessness||Allergic Skin Reaction||Affects Certain Medications|
Types of CBD ProductsDue to its growing popularity, the variety of cannabidiol products is growing as well. And with new research being conducted every day, the list of products and their quality will keep increasing as well.
Different Types of CBD Products
- Below are some of the most common products found in the CBD Canada community.
- Oil: CBD oil is one of the most common forms of cannabidiol on the market. It is made by extracting CBD from hemp or cannabis and combined with a mixing agent. CBD oil is meant to be taken orally by placing a few drops onto or beneath the tongue.
- Phoenix Tears: These products are a form of CBD oil. Phoenix Tears CBD is taken sublingually by placing drops on or under the tongue.
- Tinctures: These cannabidiol products are similar to CBD oil and the terms are often interchangeable. The difference is that CBD tinctures are alcohol-based and the processes to create tinctures are a bit different from oil. CBD tinctures are meant to be taken orally in the same way as CBD oil, however, some CBD oils can be smoked as well. A tincture shouldn’t be inhaled into the lungs.
- Isolate: CBD isolate is cannabidiol in its purest form. These products are created by isolating the CBD from all other compounds. The end product is pure CBD and contains no traces of things such as THC.
- Edibles: These products are perfect for all you foodies out there. CBD edibles combine the therapeutic benefits of cannabidiol with some of the favorite food items we all have grown to love. For example, CBD gummies are becoming one of the most sought after CBD edibles Canada.
- Capsules: Anyone looking for a more medical or a more convenient way to take your cannabidiol should try CBD capsules. These products are basically cannabidiol that is filled into soft gel capsules. CBD pills are ideal for those who might have trouble with dosing since each pill is already portioned into set CBD doses.
- Cream: Topicals are another group of cannabidiol products that are gaining in popularity. CBD cream is at the top of the list of trending products. These items are different from others since CBD creams are not meant to be ingested. Instead, CBD topicals are meant to be applied externally to the affected areas.
- Vapes: CBD vapes are also gaining in popularity in recent times. These products consist of a vape pen, vape cartridge, and CBD E juice. CBD vapes even come in a disposable pen form as well.
- Pet Products: Cannabidiol provides such a wide range of benefits that even extend to certain pets like cats and dogs. For instance, there is a variety of CBD oil for dogs and CBD oil for cats on the market. Pet owners have reported overwhelmingly positive feedback in many instances. It’s no wonder why CBD for pets is becoming so popular.
- High CBD Weed Strains: There are also cannabis strains that are high in CBD. However, many of these high CBD weed strains have a relatively high level of THC as well.
- Hemp: Any cannabis that has less than 0.3% THC is classified as hemp. The majority of CBD products you find are made using high-grade hemp.
Best Ways to Take CBDThe best way to take CBD in Canada depends on the type of product and the intended use. For instance, CBD pills and edibles are taken differently than smoking hemp or applying topicals. Also, someone taking CBD for anxiety will likely need a different type of product than someone looking for relief from a sore muscle. Basically, CBD oil, tinctures, pills, and edibles are meant for consuming orally. In contrast, CBD cannabis strains, concentrates, and vapes are normally smoked or vaped. In addition, cannabidiol topicals such as CBD creams are applied externally on the skin. These products are available when you buy CBD in Canada from any CBD online Canada dispensary.
CBD Oil Dosage Chart
|Body Weight||Low Dose||Medium Dose||High Dose|
|100 lbs||10 mg||30 mg||60 mg|
|125 lbs||13 mg||37 mg||75 mg|
|150 lbs||16 mg||44 mg||90 mg|
|175 lbs||19 mg||51 mg||105 mg|
|200 lbs||22 mg||58 mg||120 mg|
|225 lbs||25 mg||65 mg||135 mg|
|250 lbs||28 mg||72 mg||150 mg|
|275 lbs||31 mg||79 mg||165 mg|
|300 lbs||34 mg||86 mg||180 mg|