THC Oil | Buy Cannabis Oil Online in Canada
Medically Reviewed on Feb 24th, 2021 by Dr. K Langdon
Buy THC weed oil online in Canada at Just Cannabis and try some of the highest-quality and purest marijuana oil around. Choose from our massive selection of brand name cannabis oils and find affordable pricing on your favourite products. Purchase THC cannabis oil online and get complimentary joints with your orders.
Written By: Just Cannabis Staff
Medically Review By: Dr. Kimberly Langdon, M.D.
Updated On: February 24, 2021
Buy Cannabis Oil Online in Canada With Confidence
At Just Cannabis, you will find a large selection of THC oils crafted by some of Canada’s best producers. You have your choice of the top brand named cannabis oils from trusted retailers such as Boost, Array Bioceuticals, Daily, Viridesco, Mary’s, Kloud 9, Pharm 33, minimal extracts, among others. Our partners are highly trusted in the cannabis community and use only the finest buds and processes to create some of Canada’s highest-quality weed oil. It is our pleasure to allow our customers to select from a variety when they buy THC oil online in Canada at JustCannabis.
Also, you can find many ways to save on your next purchase of cannabis oil. The first thing you should do is check out our promotions page to see any running specials on weed oil. But don’t worry if there aren’t any deals going on because you will be paying the lowest prices in Canada regardless. We will even match any lower prices you might find. Also, all purchases will receive loyalty points that we will add to your account. You can use these points to lower your cost of future orders.
So if you are ready to shop, browse through our menu of cannabis oils and find products that suit your situation and lifestyle. If you don’t want to miss out on any of our weekly promotions, sign up, and we will notify you of all our special deals. Or for more information about THC marijuana oils, please read on.
What is Cannabis Oil?
Cannabis oil is the result of cannabis going through an extraction process, and the resulting product you suspend in a carrier oil at the desired concentration. Cannabis oil comes in a wide range, from THC oil to CBD oil, or a mixture of both. Also, THC oil is known to provide a plethora of therapeutic benefits to consumers. It’s no wonder why the THC cannabis oil Canada community is as strong as ever.
Cannabis oil is extracted from cannabis and contains just as many active ingredients. However, the concentration of the two main active ingredients, THC and CBD, can vary depending upon the type of plants chosen to extract that cannabis oil. If the selected plant is the hemp plant, the extracted cannabis oil will contain higher CBD content. On the other hand, if the oil is from skunk plants, it will have a higher THC percentage.
Both THC and CBD oils are incredibly beneficial in the recreational and medicinal context. This usefulness is why consumers believe that cannabis oil can make them feel better and healthy while also providing a safe and potent high.
Benefits of Using Weed Oil
If you are looking to get high, you should go for cannabis, oils high in THC concentration. They are one of the most potent cannabis products; their high doesn't even come close to the regular weed because the THC concentration in the cannabis oil can be up to 90%, which is more than FOUR times the average THC in a standard joint. Other than this, THC oil also induces various psychological effects, including euphoria, relaxation, and a “mind high” that enables the consumer to focus better and be more creative. Cannabis oil high in THC also induces drowsiness and sleepiness, so it is also an excellent remedy for people who have insomnia. However, each person’s effects vary as THC may affect a person differently because of various factors like the person’s tolerance level, body weight, metabolism, and product consumed. Cannabis oils with high THC levels may also affect consumers who ingest other psychedelics or alcohol alongside it, differently from others. You should refrain because the drugs can amplify the effects of THC, making the high much more intense.
- Medical cannabis users take cannabis oil to help treat symptoms of anxiety, stress, depression, pains, inflammation, appetite loss, sleep disorders and a wide range of other medical conditions.
- Cannabis oil is perfect for those who require relief throughout the day and in situations where smoking bud is not ideal.
Below are some of the most common medical uses of marijuana:
|Muscle Spasms||Insomnia||Lack of Appetite|
|Movement Disorders||Autoimmune Issues||Psychiatric Symptoms|
Possible Side Effects
As of yet, there haven’t been many reported side effects of CBD. CBD is a relatively-safe product that mostly has positive rather than adverse effects. However, there have been some side effects in people who over-consume CBD. These are usually mild and occur rarely. Consumers who overuse CBD may experience low blood pressure, dizziness, depression, or hallucinations.
On the other hand, THC is different from CBD when it comes to side effects. THC is used recreationally for its psychedelic properties. However, this is also the primary reason why users abuse it so openly. THC abuse’s side effects are severe, ranging from high blood pressure and dry mouth to cardiac arrhythmias. The withdrawal symptoms of THC are also much more severe when compared to that of CBD.
Different Types of Cannabis Concentrates
Many cannabis concentrates are available on the market over the years. Below are some of the most common THC-based concentrates found in Canada.
Shatter: This group of concentrate belongs to the weed wax family. Weed shatter is a wax that is a hard substance that is clear and typically amber in colour.
Hash: You can make hash by compressing trichomes together. Weed Hash (aka hashish) is one of the oldest and easiest concentrates to make and find available.
Oil: Marijuana oil is one of the most common forms of cannabis concentrate in Canada. You can take cannabis oil in many ways, where the most common is placing a few drops under the tongue.
Live Resin | Terp Sauce: These are high terpene products. High terpene count means that live resin and terp sauces attempt to maintain as much of the original plant flavours as possible. This advantage makes for some of the tastiest and most flavorful concentrates on the market.
Distillate: Weed Distillates are one of the purest forms of cannabis concentrate. The majority of unwanted plant material gets removed in the distillation process.
Moon Rocks: These are buds that have been dipped in a concentrate and then covered in kief. Moonrocks are a triple treat of marihuana goodness.
Phoenix Tears: These items belong to the cannabis oil family. The difference between THC Phoenix Tears and marijuana oil is in the extraction mode. The result is a product that you take in the same way as you would weed oil.
Topicals: These items are different from the rest of the cannabis concentrates because you should apply topicals to the skin. You should not eat or smoke MJ creams.
Cannabis holds title to a comprehensive range of THC-based products. There are marijuana flowers, weed edibles, concentrates, and vapes. Also, there are CBD products that don’t cause intoxication. There are even magic mushroom products that are sure to take you on a psychedelic journey.
Below are some of the most popular alternatives to cannabis concentrates.
- Weed Edibles: For non-smokers, or for anyone who just can’t smoke in a particular situation, cannabis edibles are perfect.
- Cannabis Flower: For old-fashioned stoners out there, you cannot replace traditional marijuana buds.
- CBD Products: If you want the benefits that cannabinoids provide without getting high, CBD oil is worth a shot.
- Magic Mushrooms: These psilocybin-based based goodies are for those looking for an out-of-this-world hallucinogenic experience.
Buy THC Oil Online in Canada | Just Cannabis
Come shop at JustCannabis, Canada’s #1 online pot dispensary. We offer some of the finest cannabis oils in Canada. Don’t waste any more time and start saving now when you order with Just Cannabis.
- Ross Scully, What Is ‘Skunk Weed’ and Where Did It Originate?. Accessed Jan 23rd at https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-skunk-cannabis
- Carly Vandergriendt, What to Know About Hash Oil. Accessed Jan 23rd at https://www.healthline.com/health/hash-oil
- Holland, K. (2020, July 20). CBD vs. THC: What’s the Difference? Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/cbd-vs-thc
- Blaszczak-Boxe, A. (2016, February, 9). Potent Pot: Marijuana Is Stronger Now Than It Was 20 Years Ago. Live Science. https://www.livescience.com/53644-marijuana-is-stronger-now-than-20-years-ago.html
- Bridgeman, M. B., Abazia, D. T (2017, March). Medicinal Cannabis: History, Pharmacology, And Implications for the Acute Care Setting. US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312634/
- Cirno, E. (2020, January 2). Vaping, Smoking, or Eating Marijuana. Healthline. Available at: https://www.healthline.com/health/vaping-vs-smoking-weed
- Mateus M Bergamaschi, Regina Helena Costa Queiroz, Marcos Hortes Nisihara Chagas, Danielle Chaves Gomes de Oliveira, Nadja Schröder, Antonio E Nardi, Cannabidiol Reduces the Anxiety Induced by Simulated Public Speaking in Treatment-Naïve Social Phobia Patients. Accessed Jan 23rd at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3079847/
- Jeremy R Johnson, Mary Burnell-Nugent, Dominique Lossignol, Elena Doina Ganae-Motan, Richard Potts, Marie T Fallon, Multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of THC:CBD extract and THC extract in patients with intractable cancer-related pain. Accessed Jan 23rd at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19896326/
- Brigitte Bloechl-Daum, Robert R Deuson, Panagiotis Mavros, Mogens Hansen, Jørn Herrstedt. Delayed nausea and vomiting continue to reduce patients' quality of life after highly and moderately emetogenic chemotherapy despite antiemetic treatment. Accessed Jan 23rd at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16983116/