Golden Teacher Mushrooms
Fans of magic mushrooms agree that the Golden Teacher mushrooms, also known as a strain of Psilocybe cubensis, is the most popular psychedelic mushroom strain, highly sought by mushroomers and growers alike.
Those who are new to the world of psychedelics and mushrooms can count on Golden Teachers for a reliable trip with lesser chances of having a bad trip.
Golden teachers are also lauded for their spiritual and/or shamanic effects. Hence, this mushroom isn’t just for casual tripping, it can also be used for gaining new insight about yourself and the universe. They produce a feeling of enlightenment and a deeper connection to nature. Spirit healers turn to Golden teacher mushrooms as tools for restoring the mind and spirit.
Finally, Golden Teachers also produce hallucinogenic effects – a trait common among all magic mushrooms. Expect a visionary experience along with waves of universal energy surging through you with strong open and closed eye hallucinations.
The recommended dose for dried Golden Teacher mushrooms is between 1 gram and 2.5 grams. For most experienced mushroomers, this dose may be quite small but this allows a margin of error for novice mushroomers who never ingested Golden Teachers before.
Golden Teachers need to be treated with respect and refrain from abusing the power they possess. Always be responsible.
Here are some useful tips when tripping on Golden teachers:
- If you’re tripping for the first time, it’s best to have a trip sitter nearby. A trip sitter will remain sober and watch over you to help out in the event of an emergency.
- Never exceed the recommended Golden Teacher dose.
- Don’t mix Golden Teachers with weed or other substances even if you are an experienced tripper.
- Have some Vitamin C nearby to help you recover from the effects in case your dose is stronger than intended.
- Drink a lot of water after the trip to help flush the psilocybin out of your system and to be able to return to your day-to-day self much quicker.