What is Cannabis Live Resin?
Live resin is a cannabis concentrate that is made by flash freezing freshly cut buds prior to and throughout the extraction process. Freezing the marijuana immediately helps to preserve the terpenes and flavonoids, giving properly extracted live resin some of the tastiest cannabis products in Canada.
Common Benefits of Using Weed Live Resin
- Because the buds are frozen immediately before extraction, the flavour profile of the original plant is maintained.
- Live resin is known to be much more potent than normal cannabis bud and therefore less product is needed to achieve the desired effects.
- Some of the most common effects associated with live resin is an increase in happiness, relaxation, euphoria, sedation, and creativity.
- Effects can vary widely from different live resins and are largely dependent on the original buds used.
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Medical marijuana users like to use live resin because of the high level of terpenes that provide therapeutic benefits
- The common uses for the live resin are to treat pain, anxiety, stress, depression, inflammation, sleep issues and eating disorders.
Possible Side Effects
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Anxiety and Paranoia
- Dizziness and Nausea
Ways to Take Cannabis Live Resin
- Dab it using a dab rig
- Vape it in a vaporizer
- Add some to a joint and smoke it
- Store it in a bong or pipe
- Hot knife it
At JustCannabis, we provide top-notch cannabis concentrates, including the live resin. Being among Canada’s top online dispensaries, we are committed to offering the best products at the lowest prices. Come take advantage of our exclusive promotions and deals. Make the smart choice and shop Just Cannabis.