Common Benefits of Using Cannabis Edibles
- Non-smoking method of taking marijuana products
- Increases relaxation, euphoria and sedation
- Perfect for those looking for a body high
Information for Medical Marijuana Patients
- Treats symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression
- Eases aches, pains, arthritis and other lingering pains
- Promotes appetite and sleepiness
Possible Side Effects
- Red/Dry Eyes
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Headaches and Migraines
Types of Weed Edibles
When it comes to cannabis edibles, you can get really creative. Since you can just eat activated THC on its own and get high, you can pretty much just add it to any food item you wish and turn it into an intoxicating treat.
Here are some examples of common weed edibles in Canada:
- Candies such as gummies, hard candy and chocolate
- Baked weed edibles such as cookies, brownies, cakes and pies
- Meals such as pasta, steaks, hot dogs and burgers.
Ways to take Cannabis Edibles
The best way to take weed edibles is a little at a time. The effects can often be unpredictable because it is hard to portion out the THC in many instances so you won’t know just how much THC is being consumed. It is also a good idea to take edibles when no children are around so that none mistakenly finds its way into the child’s stomach. This means making sure any weed edibles are stored in child-proof containers and are clearly labelled and locked away.
- Cannabis Oil: A great alternative for those who don’t wish to smoke.
- Shatter: Hard weed wax substance that is popular amongst dabbers
- Hash: Compressed cannabinoids into bricks
- Live Resin: One of the most flavorful of all concentrates
- Terp Sauces: Another extremely flavorful weed concentrate
- Cannabis: The traditional marijuana flowers that everyone loves
Weed edibles are known for their long-lasting and heavy-hitting effects, making them one of the best deals when it comes to marijuana products. Here at Just Cannabis, we stock only the most trusted brands in Canada and ensure our weed edibles are fresh to deliver. For all your cannabis edible needs we have you covered! Visit Just Cannabis today and take part in our weekly promotions.