Best Cannabis Infused Drinks to Make at Home: Do you know what you need these coming cold winter months? Cannabis infused drinks. It helps keep you warm, healthy, and refreshed.
You don’t have to go to specialty stores to buy cannabis-infused drinks. You can actually make them at home. Below are some of the best cannabis-infused drinks that you should definitely try.
- Open the tea bag and add the ground cannabis. If the bag is small, you can place the dried herbs in a tea infuser or in a cheesecloth if you don’t have an infuser.
- Let the tea infuser steep in hot water for about five to ten minutes.
- Add honey to taste.
Cannabis-Infused Banana-Berry Almond Smoothie
Leaving the comforts of your warm bed can be pretty difficult. So you need something that can pep you up and get you going. This is what you can get from a cannabis-infused banana-berry almond smoothie.
- 1 large banana.
- 1/2 cup of berries.
- 10 raw almonds.
- 1 tablespoon cannabis-infused coconut oil.
- 1/2 cup almond milk.
- Honey, optional.
- Combine all ingredients in your blender and blend until the mixture turns smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with ice.
Of note, you can also make the smoothie ahead of time. Just pour the smoothie in your thermos and chill in the refrigerator. You have yourself a smoothie on-the-go!
Want to spice up your Christmas party? Then here’s a cannabis-infused lemonade to try. It’s refreshing, and it will also give you a little buzz.
- 6 cups cold water.
- 10 lemons.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of cannabis tincture.
- Extract the juice from the lemons.
- Pour the water and the lemon juice into a glass pitcher.
- Add the sugar. Stir well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cannabis tincture. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the ice. Store and chill in the refrigerator before serving.
What better way to end the night than a cup of piping hot cannabis-infused cocoa drink. This is the perfect beverage to have in your hands as you and your loved ones sit in front of your fireplace, enjoying good company and equally good stories.
- 3/4 cup of sugar.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 3 cups of milk.
- 1/2 cup of heavy milk.
- 1/2 cup of cannabis milk.
- 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a saucepan and add in the boiling water. Over low heat, bring the mixture to a low boil, stirring frequently to avoid burning it.
- Gently pour in the remaining ingredients and stir slowly.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into mugs. Sprinkle some cocoa powder over the beverage.
Cannabis is a fun ingredient to add to your dishes and refreshments. It relaxes and calms you down. It soothes away body aches and pains. Cannabis also has other therapeutic effects that can benefit your health.